3D Environment Artist Junior, Middle, Senior (Stylized)
Room 8 Studio is an international art production and game development outsourcing company that provides external services worldwide! We are proud to work with seven of ten global publishers, including Activision, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Gameloft, EA, Xbox Game Studios, and others. Together, we create exceptional projects, bringing the game development industry to a new level of quality and creativity. We cover a wide range of hi-end solutions, from mobile and console game porting to AAA game art, television, and film animation.
- Locations: Argentina; Czech Republic; Estonia; Georgia; Latvia; Lithuania; Moldova; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Spain; Turkey; Ukraine
- Cooperation: Remote
- Languages: English, Ukrainian, Russian
- Team: 3D environment and Hard surface
Next great challenge is coming:
We are looking for highly qualified artists with the skills to create a stylized environment, hardsurface and weapons.
you have are
- High-poly sculpting in Zbrush;
- Low-poly modeling in Max/Maya/Blender;
- Experience creating UV mapping and texture baking (normal, AO, etc.);
- Texturing in Substance Painter and/or hand-painted texturing;
- Ability to follow and correctly interpret/improve the concept idea;
- Good teamwork skills.
You’re a rockstar
if you have
- Experience in creating high-poly and low-poly models of stylized environment, weapon and hardsurface on given concepts;
- Experience in creating optimal UV mapping and texture baking (normal, AO, etc.);
- Intermediate English level and above;
- Stylized texturing skills.
As a part of Room 8
studio, you will
- Assemble assets into a scene in game engines (UnrealEngine 4, Unity, etc);
- Create materials in Substance Designer;
- Render in VRay, Arnold, etc.
get even more!
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.