Room 8 Studio is an international art production and game development outsourcing company that provides external services worldwide! We are proud to work with seven of ten global publishers, including Activision, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Gameloft, EA, Xbox Game Studios, and others. Together, we create exceptional projects, bringing the game development industry to a new level of quality and creativity. We cover a wide range of high-end solutions, from mobile and console game porting to AAA game art, television, and film animation.
- Locations: Czech Republic; Estonia; Georgia; Latvia; Lithuania; Moldova; Poland; Romania; Turkey
- Cooperation: Remote
- Languages: English, Ukrainian
- Team: Design
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who can create and edit visually appealing Pitch Presentations. The ideal candidate should have a strong sense of design aesthetics and be able to create engaging and professional presentations that effectively communicate our ideas and messages.
you have are
- 5+ months of professional experience working as a designer (Students permitted);
- Confident in using PowerPoint, Figma, Photoshop, ReadyMag, and Canva (optional);
- Understanding of design patterns and principles;
- Strong visual skills and unique taste;
- Well-organized and responsible, with the ability to finish tasks quickly;
- Level of English: Intermediate, both writing and speaking;
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience in creating graphic design solutions.
You’re a rockstar
if you have
- Upper-Intermediate Level of English;
- Understanding of the GameDev Industry.
As a part of Room 8
studio, you will
– Create Pitch Presentations for individual requests;
– Study the library of projects within the Art Service Line of Room 8 Group;
– Identify visual requirements for pitch requests and search for references that match the project;
– Collaborate closely with the ASL Engagement Team, including Engagement Producer, Portfolio Designer and Project Leads.
get even more!
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.