Level Artist Middle, Senior
Room 8 Studio is an international art production and game development outsourcing company that provides external services worldwide! We are proud to work with seven of ten global publishers, including Activision, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Gameloft, EA, Xbox Game Studios, and others. Together, we create exceptional projects, bringing the game development industry to a new level of quality and creativity. We cover a wide range of high-end solutions, from mobile and console game porting to AAA game art, television, and film animation.
- Locations: Argentina; Czech Republic; Estonia; Latvia; Lithuania; Moldova; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Spain; Turkey
- Cooperation: Remote
- Languages: English, Ukrainian
- Team: 3D environment
Next great challenge is coming:
Room 8 Studio is looking for a highly qualified and experienced World Builder / Level Artist with skills such as assembling game scenes.
The ideal candidate is a "pro" in creating levels in modern game engines; has a deep fundamental knowledge of art, an excellent sense of scale, proportion and composition, creativity and excellent attention to detail, good understanding of how level design defines gameplay.
If you recognize yourself in this description, you are a team player, focused on results and development - Room 8 Studio is looking forward to you!
you have are
- Experience with UE4;
- Good knowing of gameplay and level design;
- Good understanding of light, composition;
- High level of work with any 3D modeling package (Zbrush, Maya / 3dsMax etc);
- Good understanding of the modular system for assets creation;
- Experience in scene optimisation;
- Creation of UV mapping and textures;
- Texturing in Substance Painter;
- Ability to create and work with procedural materials in Substance Designer;
- Understanding of modern pipelines and requirements for creating a photoreal environment;
- Ability to interpret / improve the concept ideas;
- Teamwork skills;
- Intermediate English and above.
You’re a rockstar
if you have
- Experience with next-gen consoles and modern custom engines;
- Experience in scripting (UE4 Blueprinting);
- Knowledge of vegetation creation pipelines.
As a part of Room 8
studio, you will
- Assemble asset scenes, according to description and script;
- Create PBR materials for models;
- Create assets with given concepts and requirements;
- Work with stage lighting;
- Optimize of finished objects in accordance with the specified technical limitations;
- Work with game engines.
get even more!
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough),
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses),
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave,
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents,
- community of people who understand your game passion.