3D Environment & Props Artist Middle, Senior (Photoreal)
Room 8 Studio is an international art production and game development outsourcing company that provides external services worldwide! We are proud to work with seven of ten global publishers, including Activision, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Gameloft, EA, Xbox Game Studios, and others. Together, we create exceptional projects, bringing the game development industry to a new level of quality and creativity. We cover a wide range of high-end solutions, from mobile and console game porting to AAA game art, television, and film animation.
- Locations: Czech Republic; Estonia; Georgia; Latvia; Lithuania; Moldova; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Spain; Turkey
- Cooperation: Remote
- Languages: English, Ukrainian
- Team: 3D environment
Next great challenge is coming:
We are looking for highly qualified and experienced artists with the skills for environments and props creation according to AAA pipelines.
you have are
- High-poly sculpt in Zbrush;
- Modeling in Max / Maya;
- Good UV unwrap and optimal UV packing;
- Good understanding of the modular system for assets creation;
- Texturing in the Substance Painter;
- Materials creation in Substance Designer;
- Tiles and trims creation, working with multiple UV channels, Vertex paint;
- Import assets and materials setup in game engines (UnrealEngine 4, Unity, Lumberyard, etc);
- Good understanding of modern pipelines and requirements for creating photoreal environments and hardsurface;
- Ability to follow and correctly interpret / improve the concept idea;
- Teamwork skills.
You’re a rockstar
if you have
- Skills assembling assets into a scene in game engines (UnrealEngine 4, Unity, Lumberyard, etc);
- Good knowledge of pipelines for plants creation;
- Intermediate English level and above.
As a part of Room 8
studio, you will
- Create high-poly and low-poly models of the photoreal environment and hardsurface for games on given concepts/references according to guideline;
- Create optimal UV mapping and texture baking (normal, AO, etc.);
- Make photorealistic texturing;
- Work with game engines.
get even more!
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough),
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses),
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave,
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents,
- community of people who understand your game passion.