ROOM 8 STUDIO to Sponsor XDS 2019
The world’s prime event on external development will open its doors on the 4th of September in Vancouver, Canada. XDS is devoted to external development for art, animation, and software engineering and attracts over 650 attendees annually.
Room 8 Studio is proud to continue sponsoring the event for the fifth time in 2019, being the Collaboration Stage sponsor, and is ready to showcase a whole spectrum of services:
Game design and development
- Full-cycle and co-development: we’ll be happy to see how you can benefit from our turnkey game creation service and show more cases in a meeting.
- Nintendo Switch porting and development. Let’s see how we can utilize our experience to port your title, gained in such projects as the recent Edith Finch porting to Nintendo Switch, ABZÛ, Ubisoft’s Sports Party, and others.
- Level design. We help pack tile puzzle casual games with levels that work for retention. To gear up, check out the recent Angry Birds Dream Blast case!
- Playable ads: we offer a range of options for reaching and acquiring pre‑qualified, high LTV users at scale.
- Check out our recent article on the game economy, and let’s discuss more in a meeting! We can offer an audit of a game, calculation of all indicators, and more—for all game genres!
Art, VFX, and animation
- Art direction and concept art: check out our environment concept art portfolio on ArtStation, and a recent case on casual game art direction: Medals of War. We’re ready to show you many more artworks at a meeting!
- UI/UX: check out our Behance portfolio!
- 3D characters & environment portfolios, plus check out new cases like 3D stylized characters for Power Rangers: Legacy Wars!, our AAA FPS weapons creation pipeline, portfolio of photoreal vehicles, and weapons created for the biggest AAA titles like Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and other.
- 2D stylized art: check out samples of our works in Dragon Strike and Legendary: Game of Heroes projects.
- VFX and animation: here’s our portfolio and 3D animation showreel
Our biz dev and tech team will be thrilled to meet you in Vancouver to see how we can collaborate and show you many more artworks and case studies in person. Please drop us a line below to set up a meeting and discuss business opportunities for 2019 and beyond.