Attending gamescom 2019? Let’s meet up in Cologne!
Room 8 Studio is visiting the largest gaming event in the world! Yes, we’re talking about Gamescom, which will take place on the 20–24 of August in Cologne, Germany.
More than 15 publishers are set to debut on the famous ‘heart of gaming’ this year, and our team is happy to hear all the news. And, of course, for developers and publishers, we’re ready to offer a whole spectrum of services:
Game design and development
- Full-cycle and co-development: we’ll be happy to see how you can benefit from our turnkey game creation service and show more cases in a meeting.
- Nintendo Switch porting and development. Let’s see how we can utilize our experience to port your title, gained in such projects as the recent Edith Finch porting to Nintendo Switch, ABZÛ, Ubisoft’s Sports Party, and others.
- Level design. We help pack tile puzzle casual games with levels that work for retention. To gear up, check out the recent Angry Birds Dream Blast case!
- Playable ads: we offer a range of options for reaching and acquiring pre‑qualified, high LTV users at scale.
- Check out our recent article on the game economy, and let’s discuss more in a meeting! We can offer an audit of a game, calculation of all indicators, and more—for all game genres!
Art, VFX, and animation
- Art direction and concept art: check out our environment concept art portfolio on ArtStation, and a recent case on casual game art direction: Medals of War. We’re ready to show you many more artworks at a meeting!
- UI/UX: check out our Behance portfolio!
- 3D characters & environment portfolios, plus check out and new cases like 3D stylized characters for Power Rangers: Legacy Wars!, our AAA FPS weapons creation pipeline, portfolio of photoreal vehicles, and weapons created for the biggest AAA titles like Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and other.
- 2D stylized art: check out samples of our works in Dragon Strike and Legendary: Game of Heroes projects.
- VFX and animation: here’s our portfolio and 3D animation showreel
Our biz dev and tech team will be thrilled to chat in Cologne to see how we can help create momentum for your title and show many more artworks and case studies in person. Please drop us a line below to set up a meeting and discuss business opportunities for 2019 and beyond.